For years I felt like I was either having a business or social change conversation with entrepreneurs, or a spiritual conversation with seekers. It’s one of the reasons I spend time convening, coaching and advising conscious entrepreneurs – people who play in both camps: engaged in sustained inner work and effective in creating amazing things in the world.
One of the people who has impressed me with having a strong footing in both camps is fellow Brit Alex Howard. [I wrongly said that Alex was the first Brit on the show – he’s the second, the first was David CM Carter]. In fact, he is precisely at that intersection with his latest creation Conscious 2, an interview series and TV channel for conscious people who want to bring their awakening fully into daily life.
In this show, Alex and I riff on what I think are really important integration questions of our time:
– can you still be spiritual and still hustle?
– is conscious selling more about trusting in resonant spaces?
– contrary to some spiritual communities, we both agree building a business takes a fair amount of hard work 🙂 – what kind of efforting is that? how do you know if you are efforting too much?
– how to handle one of the biggest consciousness drifters of our time – the internet – especially when you have a internet business
– why are there not more conscious people in power?
– what does it really take to be a conscious entrepreneur?
– and much more!
Towards the end, I also get Alex to share some of his practices, perspectives and life hacks – he’s got some gold and it’s well worth staying tuned for.
All the best to Alex and his team in the buildout of Conscious 2 – I really encourage you to take a look at what they are creating. And knowing Alex’s vision and talent – this is just the start of a brand I suspect you will be hearing a lot more about.