This is one of my all-time favorite interviews. There is something so fun and easeful about being in dialogue with Jenna. She’s a gem and I feel lucky to call her a friend.
Jenna has one of those client lists that many in the coaching world would give a lot for – Apple, Google, LinkedIn and Boston Consulting Group inter alia.
Included in this interview:
– why Jenna left her legal dreams to follow something closer to her heart
– Jenna’s take on resonance – how to notice it, trust it and what gets in the way
– why to work in places where you don’t have to be careful, so you essentially express who you are
– how doing personal work is not selfish but allows you to get out of the way and fully be there for someone
– the I, the We and the It – and why a lot of business focus on the It is limiting us
– the relief that can come from admitting the things you don’t like about yourself including your funkiness (and Jenna’s closet interest in the lives of celebrities!)
– and much more!
Please tune in for what was a fun, open-hearted and real conversation: