Join me as I interview Natalie Sisson, aka The Suitcase Entrepreneur, who has spent the last 3.5 years living out of a suitcase whilst running a 6-figure business. She has cracked the kind of freedom and lifestyle many of us crave.
And did I mention that along the way Natalie has given Tim Ferriss a run for his money with her adventures and achievements:
– gold medalist at the World Beach Ultimate Championships in Brasil
– smashed a world record for Dragon Boat racing across the English Channel
– placed 6th in Women’s at Ultimate Frisbee World Championships
We cover loads in our rapid exchange, including:
– how to know when to commit to your venture or blog business
– Natalie’s top 3 recommendations for 3 business tools to create location independence and freedom
– when and whether to use Infusionsoft or similar follow up / marketing / content delivery solution
– how to get the best out of Virtual Assistants using video trainings
– how to hire and manage a remote team
– best ways to build your tribe and owning your voice (including dropping a few swear words in your blog! Fuck!)
– why you have to hustle!
– how Natalie got her book to be a #1 Amazon Bestseller!
– using Kickstarter to crowdfund your book (for more see Natalie’s book on this!)
– how to avoid some of the common pitfalls of the life of a digital nomad
– which countries in the world as best set up for location independent entrepreneurs
– and, as always, much much more!!